From: Joel Konkle-Parker <jjk3@×××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Bug voting
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 23:58:58
1 Dylan Carlson wrote:
2 > So let's throw out an example scenario. I don't necessarily like how KDE
3 > does it, since one person can add more weight by slapping 20 votes on. I
4 > personally prefer a 1 vote per person model, but it could be done either
5 > way with success. This is probably how I would set it up:
6
7 Multiple votes per bug allows people to say "this bug is really
8 important to me." They have a limited number available; it's their
9 choice whether they want to spend them all on a single bug, or spread
10 them out to many.
11
12 The Mozilla project uses voting as well, but they allocate 10 votes
13 each, to spend however you please.
17 Joel Konkle-Parker
18 Webmaster [Ballsome.com]
19