From: Tom Wijsman <tomwij@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2018 18:30:09
Hey!!!

I'm not going to open that bug, read all these related mailing list
discussions or waste time on whatever!

Instead, I think it's important some of you read this message:

I hope that you choose to stand still for some time, or even sit or lie
down for once.
Take a deep breath and count to ten, then think about what the goal of
Gentoo is and what your goal in this context is.

Don't let these goals confuse others into random directions, but make it
clear to yourself and everyone what they are.
And with those thoughts, as well as second guesses; decide what you
really want to do with it, for yourself and for others...

Live your life; live it together <3

P.S: Not responding to you in particular, I'm spending my last time to
collectively answer multiple threads from now and history