From: Rob C <hyakuhei@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Anant Narayanan (anant)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 14:50:21
1 On 21/03/07, Ioannis Aslanidis <aslanidis@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > Welcome! I hope that you will have a good time!
4 >
5 > On 3/21/07, Christian Heim <phreak@g.o> wrote:
8 > > It's my pleasure to introduce to you Anant Narayanan (also known as
9 > anant or
10 > > KillerX) our latest addition to the PHP herd.
11 > >
12 > > Anant is from Chennai, India, and is currently persuing his Bachelor of
13 > > Technology in Computer Engineering at the Malaviya National Institute of
14 > > Technology, Jaipur.
15 > >
16 > > According to Anant, he's quite experienced working for Opensource
17 > projects
18 > > (he's one of last years Gentoo GSoc students - he worked on a GuideXML
19 > editor
20 > > called Beacon). Besides being a GSoc student, he's proficient in C, C++,
21 > > python, PHP and Java.
22 > >
23 > > When he's not working on computers, he's watching (unspecified) movies,
24 > > reading (books I presume), teaching and writing. Also, according to
25 > Anant he
26 > > isn't a sports fan.
27 > >
28 > > Please welcome Anant as a new fellow developer among us !
29 > >
30 > > --
31 > > Christian Heim <phreak at gentoo.org>
32 > > GPG key ID: 9A9F68E6
33 > > Fingerprint: AEC4 87B8 32B8 4922 B3A9 DF79 CAE3 556F 9A9F 68E6
38 > --
39 > Ioannis Aslanidis
40 >
41 > <deathwing00[at]gentoo.org> 0xB9B11F4E
42 > --
43 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
46 Uh oh!
47 phreak`` has done it again!