From: Ralph Seichter <gentoo@××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Change Bugzilla status to IN_PROGRESS when pull request is linked
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 22:51:59
1 * Kent Fredric:
2
3 > If you want the "somebody is working on it", then you can just look at
4 > the comments and linked PR already.
5
6 After opening a bug, one can of course see all kinds of information. ;-)
7 The nice thing about the status field is that it is usually displayed in
8 bug list overviews, and that one can sort by it.
9
10 In any case, if this feature is not to everybody's taste, it would need
11 to be made a configurable option. That, I fear, would be too much effort
12 when compared to the benefit the feature brings. /me shrugs
13
14 -Ralph