From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Mirrors...?
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 09:22:22
1 On Thu, Jul 05, 2001 at 09:32:02AM -0700, Michael Weichert wrote:
2
3 > Are there any mirrors of your site that I can download a cd image of Gentoo
4 > from? I have tried and tried but the download will start, but then halt a
5 > minute after.
6
7 > P.S. I'm looking forward to finding the source for portage. I am a
8 > programmer, maybe I can help with the development.
9
10 Besides the sourceforge mirror listed on our site, you can find a list of
11 mirrors here:
12
13 http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/MIRRORS.html
14
15 Some may not be completely up-to-date, so be careful.
16
17 Best Regards,
20 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
21 President/CEO http://www.gentoo.org