From: Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] January 2014 QA Policy Updates
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 05:48:49
1 Chris Reffett wrote:
2 > - -The QA team policymaking workflow will look like the following:
3 ..
4 > If we think a developer's actions are causing problems, we may ask
5 > them to stop/undo pending discussion by the QA team at the next meeting.
6
7 plus
8
9 > - -Rules for the QA team editing peoples' packages:
10 ..
11 > *For trivial fixes, such as repoman errors, we fix the issue and send
12 > the developer a friendly reminder
13 > *For large but non-critical fixes, we open a bug, wait 2 weeks, and if
14 > it is not fixed within that time frame we make the change.
15
16 sounds to me like QA is giving itself carte blanche to make any "fix"
17 they want as per "we think a developer's actions are causing problems"
18 hmm?
21 //Peter