From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Maintainer needed for dev-tcltk/expect
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 20:18:00
1 On Thursday, December 16, 2010 03:01:58 justin wrote:
2 > the tcltk herd is nearly dead. I am fixing bugs there and I am getting
3 > the queue down to an excaptable number. The only package which makes me
4 > headaches is dev-tcltk/expect. It seems, that there are quite some devs
5 > who are using this package. Could anyone of them stand up and take the
6 > maintainership for it? This would be a great help for me!
7
8 i do like expect, and tcl deserves some special love. i'll see about doing a
9 round of bug squashing with it.
10 -mike