From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites: app-text/cuneiform
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 10:22:21
1 On 24 March 2013 22:48, Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o> wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA512
4 >
5 > On 03/24/2013 12:40 PM, Rich Freeman wrote:
6 >> On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 8:31 AM, Markos Chandras
7 >> <hwoarang@g.o> wrote:
8 >>> I don't mind adding that link to every package mask. Do note
9 >>> thought that this is not the only way for a package to be rescued
10 >>> (assuming it can be rescued). Providing fixes without becoming
11 >>> the maintainer is also a viable solution, which is probably
12 >>> something we need to add to that page as well.
13 >>
14 >> I started something at: http://dev.gentoo.org/~rich0/treeclean.txt
15 >>
16 >> It needs some work, and guidexmlification. However, I tried to
17 >> hit some of the alternatives.
18 >
19 > I don't think we need to create a new page for that. Just put all this
20 > text into the treecleaners page.
21
22 I suggest putting it in the wiki instead.
25 Cheers,
26
27 Ben | yngwin
28 Gentoo developer
29 Gentoo Qt project lead, Gentoo Wiki admin