From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Stupid question regarding 'fixpackages'
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:48:16
1 On 10/20/03 Joachim Breuer wrote:
2
3 > Ah! Allright, thanks for clarifying that. So, can I expect better
4 > over-all performance if I put 'fixpackages' into my FEATURES, and no
5 > longer need to use the fixpackages script then?
6
7 Depends on how often you used to run fixpackages: if you've run it
8 everytime emerge told you FEATURES="fixpackages" is better, if you only
9 run it once per month I'd stick with the script.
10
11 Marius
16 In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
17 Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.