From: Chris White <chriswhite@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] In Southern Cali Area
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 03:49:47
1 To all who care (other folks feel free to keep your procmail aliases you have
2 setup for me),
3
4 I'll be in the ventura county area from Sunday February 5th to Monday
5 February 6th for a job interview. Since the interview is monday, and I
6 arrive at about 12 at my hotel, I'll have some free time to kill (as will I
7 from ~2-7 monday after the interview). Those interested parties in meeting
8 me (remember to renew all insurance policies) feel free to contact me off
9 list to plan something. I'll have my GPG key on a super ghetto piece of
10 paper for signing purposes, as well as 30 forms of ID linked to me and my 400
11 aliases.
12
13 Chris White