From: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
To: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Blog GLEP
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 15:00:02
1 On Sun, Aug 15, 2004 at 03:54:47PM +0100 or thereabouts, Stuart Herbert wrote:
2 > We're looking to setup a Planet Gentoo; I'm just waiting for someone to
3 > volunteer their time to produce a theme for www-apps/planet for us. But this
4 > will rely on you having your own blog somewhere.
5
6 Stuart -- when you and I discussed this, I thought we agreed that any blog
7 solution would be able to support folks who didn't already have a blog. If
8 I misunderstood our conversation or didn't make that requirement clear,
9 then I apologize. It is, however, a requirement for getting a blog
10 implemented.
11
12 Also, we need to make sure that there is demand for this before we
13 implement it.
14
15 --kurt