From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Nail portage revision
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 12:50:14
1 On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 05:59:05AM -0400, Jerry A! wrote:
2 > Okay, here's nail-9.27-r1.ebuild. I made the changes to make it fit
3 > into the mail architecture changes we've been discussing the past few
4 > days. Dan, Achim and Grant (as well as anyone else who pleases), please
5 > look over the attached ebuild and let me know what you think. If you
6 > like it, I'll go ahead and commit it.
7
8 Didn't test it, but as long as you did, then it looks good and you can go
9 ahead and commit it.
12 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
13 President/CEO http://www.gentoo.org
14 Gentoo Technologies, Inc.