From: Thierry Carrez <koon@g.o>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: security@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Reminder: Security Project meeting tomorrow, March 20th, 2000 UTC
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 00:31:59
1 Small reminder,
2
3 The Security project will hold an online meeting via IRC, on Freenode's
4 #gentoo-security channel, tomorrow, March 20th, at 2000 UTC.
5
6 The agenda will be the following :
7
8 1/ Project status
9 - GLSA team status
10 - Kernel team status
11 - Audit team status
12
13 2/ Improvements areas
14 - Maintainers involvement
15 - Recruitment
16 - Portage integration
17 - Other process or policy improvements
18
19 3/ Lead(s) election
20
21 4/ Public Q&A
22
23 This will be a public meeting. Everyone wishing to join the meeting is
24 invited to read the Security project pages [1] and especially our
25 current Security policy [2], so that they know where we currently stand.
26
27 [1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/security/
28 [2] http://www.gentoo.org/security/en/vulnerability-policy.xml
31 Thierry Carrez (Koon)
32 Operational Manager, Gentoo Linux Security
33 --
34 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list