From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New GDP developer: Dimitry Bradt
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 14:56:08
1 It's my pleasure to introduce to you Dimitry "diox" Brad. He is joining
2 us to translate our documentation into Dutch. Let's see if he is able to
3 bring us more Dutch users by improving our documentation. He is also
4 looking into taking the ebuild quiz later on and getting his hands dirty
5 on the ebuild tree.
6
7 He hails from Veurne, Belgium. He has studied Multimedia and web
8 development technology and graduated a few years back. His hobbies
9 include hacking into code, organising LAN parties, giving computer/Linux
10 lessons and going out.
11
12 So please give diox the usual warm welcome.
15 Petteri Räty (betelgeuse)