From: James Le Cuirot <chewi@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Suggested sync method/Portage config for devs on ~arch?
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 09:52:52
1 On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 23:29:20 -0800
2 Daniel Campbell <zlg@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Ever since we switched to Git, I've tried to use gentoo.git (or a
5 > mirror) to sync from. I later found a configuration that hasufell used
6 > at the time. [1] It works well so far, but I wanted to ask the greater
7 > developer community what method(s) they employ to sync from our
8 > repositories and why it's a good fit for them.
9
10 I use hasufell's repo too. I'm surprised we haven't made it more
11 official.
14 James Le Cuirot (chewi)
15 Gentoo Linux Developer