From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: slyfox@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new tmpfiles-d.eclass (v2)
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 19:55:11
1 On Thu, 16 Aug 2012 22:41:31 +0300
2 Sergei Trofimovich <slyfox@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Second attempt to bring basic tmpfiles.d support to the tree.
5 >
6 > The first one:
7 > http://www.mail-archive.com/gentoo-dev@l.g.o/msg52059.html
8 >
9 > Changed since:
10 >
11 > - eclass tmpfilesd.eclass renamed to tmpfiles-d.eclass
12 > - {do,new}tmpfilesd renamed to {do,new}tmpfiles_d
13
14 I'm still not convinced to dedicated eclass for it. Are we going to add
15 binfmt-d.eclass, modules-load-d.eclass and so on?
16
17 > - systemd.eclass now uses tmpfiles-d.eclass as it was
18 > the donor of one of functions:
19 > systemd_dotmpfilesd() {
20 > debug-print-function ${FUNCNAME} "${@}"
21 >
22 > - (
23 > - insinto /usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/
24 > - doins "${@}"
25 > - )
26 > + dotmpfiles_d "${@}"
27 > }
28 >
29 > I've found only one user of systemd_dotmpfilesd:
30 > media-sound/teamspeak-server-bin which can be just
31 > converted to use shorter wrapper if needed.
32 >
33 > And systemd ebuild does the same by hands (i guess
34 > can be converted):
35 > # Create /run/lock as required by new baselay/OpenRC compat.
36 > insinto /usr/lib/tmpfiles.d
37 > doins "${FILESDIR}"/gentoo-run.conf
38
39 That code probably happened before I added support to the eclass.
40 Nevermind it.
43 Best regards,
44 Michał Górny