From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in app-cdr/cdrdao: ChangeLog cdrdao-1.2.2-r3.ebuild
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 13:25:25
1 Thilo Bangert wrote:
2 > Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o> said:
3 > and what exactly are _you_ contributing?
4 > i was trying to point out, that somebody was rather unhelpful, and all you
5 > can come up with is being unhelpful? we can do better than that!
6
7 I thought I was helpful in pointing out that certain people cannot be
8 expected to be helpful.
9
10 > ..now back to the topic!
11
12 Yeah, I'll shut up now. Let's get back to work.
13
14 Cheers,
15 --
16 Ben de Groot
17 Gentoo Linux developer (qt, media, lxde, desktop-misc)
18 Gentoo Linux Release Engineering PR liaison