From: Manson <manson@g.o>
To: sparc@g.o, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Sparc keywords
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 04:30:16
1 Ok all ... I have been able to script the changing of all keywords for all
2 affected ebuilds only problem is ... progress. As portage constantly changes in
3 these last few weeks I need a window of opportunity. I need about an hour and a
4 half where cvs does not get changed at all. Before I can make the changes I need
5 ebuilds that are being worked on commited and then the maintainer can grab the
6 new copy when I am done.
7
8 I ran into a major problem today with the process as the maintainer of Gnome
9 pulled some ebuilds out of portage, I am unsure what else for sure changed as
10 the # of errors was pretty high, compared to my latest sync (last night) having
11 0 errors. As everyone can see this is a pretty major issue.
12
13 If anyone has any suggestions I am open.
14
15 Laterz
16 Manson
17