From: "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Gentoo Hangouts
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 23:55:34
1 El 24/06/13 19:10, Sven Vermeulen escribió:
2 > On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 12:04:04PM +0100, Markos Chandras wrote:
3 >> I like the idea. It might help bring developers and users closer.
4 > Me too, if I can ever contribute to it, or help users with their Gentoo
5 > (Hardened/SELinux/IMA/EVM/...) through it, I'll be happy to work with it.
6 I also find this a good idea, in the hardened team we have managed to
7 keep a familiar feeling amongst us thanks to conferences and I know some
8 devs don't have the chance to assist to these so having some small talk
9 amongst us over videoconference may help strengthen that feeling.
10
11 That said, I refuse to keep the hardened team meeting on VC. I have
12 enough tweeting main point in "unreal time" to do the same with VC xD