From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: guru@g.o, guru-devs@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Continuous integration on GURU
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 10:02:29
1 On Thu, 2021-04-22 at 11:59 +0200, Agostino Sarubbo wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I would like to let you know that the CI is now able to work with overlays.
5 >
6 > Since Guru is pretty active I took advantage of this situation to implement
7 > and test the CI
8 >
9 > Atm it has been configured to work with master branch.
10 > I don't know how much is useful scan the dev branch since a first revision has
11 > not yet been done. If you have opinions about, please let me know.
12 >
13 > More info at:
14 > https://blogs.gentoo.org/ago/2020/07/04/gentoo-tinderbox/
15 >
16 > The bugs will have an internal_ref as guru_ci.
19 Well, I suppose scanning the dev branch would be preferable over
20 the master branch. In reality, they are usually only a few hours apart
21 but it might be useful to know of new breakage in dev before it's merged
22 to master.
23
24 It would be ideal if you could do a switch when master and dev are
25 in sync, and just copy the state from master.
28 Best regards,
29 Michał Górny