From: Gregg <gregg@××.am>
To: jmarcet@×××××.com
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o, gentoo-user@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [gentoo-dev] mythtv
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 02:47:27
1 We need a working ebuild for xmltv then?
2
3 Gregg
7 > * Gregg <gregg@××.am> [021110 13:20]:
8 >
9 >>Are there any plans already in the works for a mythtv ebuild (and its
10 >> dependancies like xmltv)? 0.7 just came out and it would be nice to
11 >> see it in there. It is by far the best PVR solution in the open source
12 >> world right now. The new version even supports editing the video's its
13 >> saved and removing the commercials.
14 >
15 > I have a working ebuild, but I have not installed xmltv yet, and thus I
16 > haven't made it work yet...
17 >
18 > If you wanna test... try the attachment.
19 >
20 > I have just changed version number to 0.7, what I have installed at the
21 > moment is 0.6
24 > --
25 > Javier Marcet <jmarcet@×××××.com>
31 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list