From: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Developer GitHub usernames
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 20:47:21
1 On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 3:28 PM, Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 10:01:47 +0100
3 > Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 >> Since some of our people don't want to admit they're using GitHub or
6 >> otherwise want to pretend they're not
7 >
8 > Interesting how you simply can't understand that some people hate
9 > mixing work and pleasure[1] and how you then need to ridicule what you
10 > don't understand, Ciaran.
13 > jer
17 > [1] Or indeed hate using some third party's proprietary website
18 > that has the barest possible support for managing multiple user
19 > profiles in a single account and seems to be geared toward the Web
20 > 2.0 or "social media" inclined.
23 I don't see what you find offensive about mgorny's message. You're
24 overreacting to "ridicule" that simply isn't there.