From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Future developer
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 18:00:49
1 On Friday 30 June 2006 22:48, Joshua Jackson wrote:
2 > Paul de Vrieze wrote:
3 > > I'm proud to announce the arival of a future developer. His name is
4 > > "Tom". He arived last monday on 10:22 am (UTC+02). I and my wife will
5 > > take care of mentoring him to full developership ;-).
6 > >
7 > > In the meantime, he's got his own album on
8 > > http://www.cs.ru.nl/~pauldv/tom/
9 > >
10 > > Paul
11 > >
12 > > ps. If I'm a bit away these days, it is due to me being preoccupied with
13 > > my mentoring task.
14 >
15 > Does this make him the youngest mentee that we've had. I think we need
16 > to make a announcement about that on the front page. Congratulations on
17 > bringing a little one into the world. Look forward to many many
18 > sleepless nights.
19
20 Thanks very much for all the congratulations. I'm not all going to reply to
21 them, as indeed, sleep has suddenly become a scarse resource.
22
23 Paul
26 Paul de Vrieze
27 Gentoo Developer