From: Peter Johanson <latexer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Retirement
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 19:38:25
1 On Fri, Nov 03, 2006 at 02:15:58PM -0500, Jon Portnoy wrote:
2 > I've been mostly inactive for a good while but hanging on mostly for
3 > sentimentality's sake, it's past time for that to stop.
4 >
5 > I mostly only maintain a small handful of ebuilds, I'm sure they can
6 > find proper homes quickly. None are maintenance-intensive.
7 >
8 > And of course, the only thing anyone is really concerned about; robbat2
9 > has already laid claim to fortune-mod-gentoo-dev ;)
10 >
11 > Later. It's been fun, it's been real, but it hasn't been real fun. :)
12 >
13 > I'll be around #gentoo/#-dev.
14
15 Sad to see another of the old faces leave. Best of luck in whatever it
16 is you choose to spend your time on.
17
18 -pete
19 --