From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: gentoo-core@l.g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] IMPORTANT: CVS/mastermirror downtime
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 04:24:54
1 Folks-
2
3 There's some pretty nasty wind storms ripping through Corvallis, OR
4 where a lot of our stuff is at right now. For the most part, our
5 machines are on generator power. The exception being (sadly) the two
6 most important machines for our development: cvs/svn and the master mirror.
7
8 Both of these machines are in an area with limited UPS power and the way
9 things are looking I'm going to have to shutdown both of them at 0430
10 UTC. Since the power has been going in/out all night, they may not come
11 back online until morning PST (or in about 8+ hours).
12
13 I'm really sorry about this, but we'll just have to deal with it. Lets
14 hope this is all we need to do for tonight.
15
16 Cheers-
19 Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
20 Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager
21
22 ---
23 GPG Public Key: <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
24 Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742
25
26 ramereth/irc.freenode.net