From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: gentoo-core@l.g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] IMPORTANT: CVS/mastermirror downtime
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 04:24:54
Folks-

There's some pretty nasty wind storms ripping through Corvallis, OR
where a lot of our stuff is at right now. For the most part, our
machines are on generator power. The exception being (sadly) the two
most important machines for our development: cvs/svn and the master mirror.

Both of these machines are in an area with limited UPS power and the way
things are looking I'm going to have to shutdown both of them at 0430
UTC. Since the power has been going in/out all night, they may not come
back online until morning PST (or in about 8+ hours).

I'm really sorry about this, but we'll just have to deal with it. Lets
hope this is all we need to do for tonight.

Cheers-

--
Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager

---
GPG Public Key:  <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1  4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742

ramereth/irc.freenode.net