From: Ben Kohler <bkohler@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New install isos needed
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 19:32:20
1 On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 6:33 AM, Alexander Berntsen <alexander@××××××.net>wrote:
2
4 > Hash: SHA256
5 >
6 > Making an install ISO is as pointless as writing a CMS for
7 > Gentoo.org... Gentoo should only bother if it is really necessary.
8 >
9 > ZSH-related bugs fixed ? Link SystemRescueCD : Link something else
12 I really feel like we should still have an official minimal iso, but there
13 is no reason it needs to be on the same schedule as the weekly stage3
14 autobuilds. It doesn't even need to be "autobuilt" at all, a couple of
15 hand-rolled hand-reviewed releases a year, or as-needed based on new
16 features that show up.
17
18 -Ben