From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Of Mips and Devs [Was: Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for January]
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 23:49:31
1 Kumba wrote:
2
3 > So how can this ship be righted? I did a quick scan of most of the
4 > mails in the thread to get an idea of some of the existing opinions
5 > (while trying to pass over the arguments), and here's what I found that
6 > needed to be addressed.
7
8 a) thanks for the post.
9
10 b) thanks for helping me with mips questions (and thanks to redhatter,
11 spbecker, and eroyf). hopefully i can start helping you guys out soon.
15 fonts, by design, by neglect
16 gcc-porting, for a fact or just for effect
17 wxwindows @ gentoo EFFD 380E 047A 4B51 D2BD C64F 8AA8 8346 F9A4 0662
20 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list