From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Experiences with rc5-1
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 14:23:05
1 On Fri, Jun 29, 2001 at 01:18:10PM -0600, Daniel Robbins wrote:
2 > On Fri, Jun 29, 2001 at 03:05:30PM -0400, joe.derosa.b1@×××××.com wrote:
3 >
4 > > I have a machine with a sym53c8xx controller with 2 hard drives, and an IDE
5 > > cdrom. The machine boots r1 just fine, but there is no module available for
6 > > the sym53c8xx controller. I am in the process of building a module for this
7 > > controller to put on floppy and try to load, but I keep running into symbol
8 > > problems.
9 >
10 > I'll generate a new iso rev in a few minutes that includes this controller.
11
12 Unfortunately, I won't be able to get to this until this evening. Shouldn't take
13 more than 1/2 an hour to do, but I'm incredibly busy today; apologies.
16 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
17 President/CEO http://www.gentoo.org
18 Gentoo Technologies, Inc.