From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] News item: LINGUAS USE_EXPAND renamed to L10N
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 21:02:26
1 >>>>> On Mon, 13 Jun 2016, Mart Raudsepp wrote:
2
3 > This was just my random set of thoughts, so Ulrich knows them while
4 > writing a new version of the news item tomorrow ;)
5
6 Yeah, sorry, but I haven't found the time yet. I was wondering though,
7 maybe we should have two news items? One now, announcing L10N and
8 outlining that the plan is to retire LINGUAS (as a USE_EXPAND) after a
9 transition period. The second item could be send when the transition
10 is complete, and could explain behaviour of LINGUAS as a gettext
11 variable.
12
13 Ulrich