From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Do I really need the tree?
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 17:43:14
begin  quote
On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 11:26:21 -0600
Brian Jackson <iggy@g.o> wrote:

> Then I just set my server up to sync in the middle of the night when > I'm (supposed to be) asleep, and all is well.
it works better at 2 in the afternoon. If I'm at home, I'm asleep. if I'm at work / school I won't notice. and if its sunday its time to make food anyhow ;) (same goes for all cron-jobs, and weekly jobs are executed on tuesdays...;) //Spider -- begin .signature Tortured users / Laughing in pain See Microsoft KB Article Q265230 for more information. end