From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Restarting kde-programms of a normal users-session from a root account
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 18:01:47
1 On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 19:34:22 +0200 wOmbad <wombad83@×××.net> wrote:
2 | to completely apply the portrait screen orientation to my tff display
3 | i usually run a little script (attached) as standart user. Yesterday
4 | i build a hardware display orientation sensor connected via parallel
5 | port. I wrote a little c program for polling the state. This has to
6 | be run as root!
7
8 You should ask this on the gentoo-user list.
11 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Shell tools, Fluxbox, Cron)
12 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
13 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm