From: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] meson.eclass third draft
Date: Fri, 05 May 2017 16:24:36
1 On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 11:35 AM, William Hubbs <williamh@g.o> wrote:
2 > All,
3 >
4 > here is the third (and hopefully final) draft of meson.eclass. I am
5 > leaving the code in for the cross support but commented so all I need to
6 > do later is add toolchain-funcs back to inherit and uncomment the code
7 > once I know how to write the cross file, which shouldn't take too long.
8 > I added a link to the documentation for it in the comments.
11 You still have eninja || die in the install phase. The || die is unnecessary.