From: "Santiago M. Mola" <coldwind@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [RFC] Features and documentation
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 19:32:47
1 On Nov 29, 2007 7:06 PM, Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net> wrote:
2 >
3 > Something must have motivated you to present this now. What was it, or
4 > to put it a different way, how would have things been different in your
5 > view had this policy been in effect? Point to other examples as well if
6 > you believe they'll help clarify the effect you intend this policy to
7 > have.
10 I don't know what kind of changes meant Donnie (I hope he clarify
11 that) but a couple of examples came to my mind when I read his
12 proposal: bugs #182253 and #181897. I'm sure there are much better
13 examples, but those are the ones I have right now.
14
15 Regards,
16 Santiago
19 Santiago M. Mola