From: jano <jano@××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] portage and source files
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 12:19:08
1 Don't forget about /usr/portage/distfiles
2
3 I think emerge rsync clean or simething like that will clean up both your
4 ebuilds and original source.
5
6 > On Sunday 09 December 2001 17:58, you wrote:
7 >> After a few months of installing products on gentoo_rc6 my 4.4g fs is
8 >> up to 91%. This brings withit a thought: does portage leave the
9 >> compressed or uncompressed sources for packages lying about on disk?
10 >> And, if so, is there an option to purge the sources once the package
11 >> is installed?
12 > If any are left, they will be in /var/tmp/portage or (for really old
13 > vresions of portage) /tmp/portage. Yoiu can delete both these dirs.
14 >
15 > --
16 >
17 > Dan Armak
18 > Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team
19 > Matan, Israel
21 > gentoo-dev mailing list
22 > gentoo-dev@g.o