From: Bill Anderson <bill@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Simple question : installing packages
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 19:28:35
drobbins@g.o wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 04:33:52PM -0600, Brian Snipes wrote: > >> I volunteer in whatever way you can use. I use cvs, php, and some dhtml here at work. > > > We may want to put together a web team. What kinds of things are you best at? > Do you do web design or focus more on coding dynamic content with php? > > Even though the website isn't that amazing just yet, I'm very protective of it > because I created all the graphics (including all the logos) and the HTML from > scratch, as well as the python script that parses our Changelog and creates the > little development update on the right hand side. > > What I probably should do is create a list of all the jobs that need to get > done, and then post it to the list. If anyone has any ideas of things that > you'd like us to have on the web site, feel free offer suggestions. > > Best Regards,
Well, depending on what server is used, I can certainly help. I am a rather fluent Zope/Python Developer. Mebbe I'll prototype a site just for fun and example. :^)= Yes, once I get Gentoo installed (waiting on hardware issue resoultion), I will be looking to provide some Zope packages. Documentation-wise, I use LyX a _lot_, as it makes writing documentation (which I also do a lot of) much easier (mmm revision control...) Just my 7.4 cents, -- Bill Anderson