From: Alin Nastac <mrness@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] net-proxy/squid should be demoted to ~mips
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 02:04:38
1 Mike Frysinger wrote:
2
3 >On Friday 06 January 2006 08:07, Alin Nastac wrote:
6 >>Given the lack of interest manifested by mips team regarding
7 >>net-proxy/squid and its security bumps, I propose to remove the last
8 >>mips-stable version of this package - 2.5.10-r2 - marked as such by
9 >>hardave on September the 4th 2005.
10 >>
11 >>Objections anyone?
15 >any reason you felt the need to e-mail gentoo-dev ? this is a pure
16 >security/mips issue, the rest of gentoo dev could care less
17 >-mike
20 I've already been informed about the procedure in this case.
21 Sorry for the hassle, I thought I should inform gentoo-dev before
22 breaking keywords policy.