From: Christel Dahlskjaer <christel@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Improving Gentoo User Relations
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 13:54:10
1 On Fri, 2006-04-07 at 08:20 -0500, Grant Goodyear wrote:
2 [snip]
3 > On the other hand, this problem does have a solution--another level of
4 > indirection. Anybody who wishes, dev or user, could spend time
5 > tracking Gentoo development (through bugs and the mailing lists) and
6 > submit status reports to the GWN. Care to volunteer? I'd be happy to
7 > provide pointers on how to get started.
8
9 I may grab you on IRC later and see if you can tell me your pointers, I
10 like his idea and I'd like to look into it!
11
12 Thanks Grant.
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list