From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New SYMLINK_LIB=no migration tool for review
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 21:33:49
On śro, 2017-08-02 at 17:58 +0200, Michał Górny wrote:
> Hi, everyone. > > I've finally gotten around to writing a new tool for migrating amd64 > systems to SYMLINK_LIB=no layout [1]. I've put it in symlink-lib- > migration [2] repository along with a README. Please review it and give > it more testing.
I've pushed two important fixes now: a. The tool now processes unowned files as well -- *.{a,la,so} are left in lib64 (i.e. the symlinks created by db.eclass and alikes) while everything else goes into lib. b. I've fixed cleanup phase to also remove top-level files and directories that were moved out of lib64. Also, I've fixed it not to complain about trying to remove non-empty directories. -- Best regards, Michał Górny