From: Jakub Moc <jakub.moc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] FYI: Jakub suspended two weeks for bad behaviour
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 22:35:55
1 On 4/18/07, Bryan Østergaard <kloeri@g.o> wrote:
2 > Now, I didn't set out to threaten him in any way but after 30 minutes
3 > with no response to my question and even more angry devs demanding me to
4 > solve this situation I had to do something to stop it. I personally
5 > think trying to talk to the developer before contemplating disabling
6 > access is much better than disabling access and asking questions
7 > afterwards so I tried to get his attention in a rather drastic way. And
8 > somehow he just happened to respond in less than 30 seconds after that
9 > at which point we could finally settle the dispute.
10
11 Good to see that you are soooo much concerned about other developers.
12 At the same time you've repeatedly decided to ignore any of my
13 requests fo intervene when I've been attacked by users/other
14 developers on bugzilla for no particularly good reason and have been
15 receiving tens of bugspams per hour. Nice to see the double standards
16 that have been developed by our impartial devrel lead over time.
17
18 > I would have expected jakub to respect the maintainer wishes and at the
19 > very least try to contact maintainers before repeating this but
20 > unfortunately he doesn't see any reason to do so from what I can tell.
21
22 Why did you once again ignore the points I have made wrt this? Over
23 and over again, you've been very well aware what's been going on w/
24 peitolm. And wrt the keywording bugs re-assignment, it's something
25 that's been done routinely all the time. And I've said that if any
26 maintainer has issues w/ re-assigning the keywording stuff to arches,
27 they are welcome to contact me and we'll sort it out. (Oh, and not
28 exactly my fault that you got angry because alpha has gone ahead of
29 mips in the slacker stats on these re-assignments, which apparently
30 was something you couldn't bear.)
34 Jakub Moc
35 Email: jakub.moc@×××××.com
36 --