From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 13:20:03
1 On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 6:32 PM, Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o> wrote:
2 > On 9 April 2010 14:35, Maciej Mrozowski <reavertm@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >> See? This is the problem. Every time comes an initiative to introduce official
4 >> Gentoo infra hosted Gentoo Wiki (yes, the one that won't loose randomly all
5 >> its contents) - there's lack of interest of cooperation from already existing
6 >> unofficial Gentoo-related Wiki admins.
7 >
8 > You are quite wrong here, as Guy was one of the first to volunteer for
9 > the official wiki project. It is the bickering about its status that
10 > apparently has demotivated him.
13 I think at this point you've got the opinions of everyone, and pretty
14 much everyone's needs have been stated. Any more discussion will only
15 distract you and use up time and energy. I say ignore all further
16 discussion on this thread unless you feel it's *really* important.
17 Everything else not from the team is just bikeshedding I think :)
20 ~Nirbheek Chauhan
21
22 Gentoo GNOME+Mozilla Team