From: Cory Visi <merlin@g.o>
To: Jan Dubiec <jdx@×××××××××.pl>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Patches for MPPE/MPPC
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 04:09:21
1 Jan, thanks for the reply! It was a pleasant surprise to find out that you
2 read our list :)
3
4 I plan to switch to the non-"stdopt" ppp patch in the next release (not
5 without lots of warnings and notices, fellow Gentoo users). Sorry for all
6 the bug traffic this may have caused you.
7
8 Thanks,
9 Cory
10