From: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Updating project pages to remove retired developers
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 17:26:37
Hello.

I've just committed an update to the project pages to remove retired
developers (I left alone historical pages such as
gentoo/xml/htdocs/proj/en/userrel/soc/archives/). The diff is attached
to this email so project members can check it.
As I'm not a member of the cvstrans group (thanks Petteri for looking
into it and determining the required group), I need someone in that
group to commit the attached proj-translations.patch.
Finally, I'd like to use this opportunity to recall all project members
that they should remember to update the project pages to reflect current
membership and to keep them relevant and accurate.

--
Regards,

Gentoo- forums / Userrel / Devrel / KDE / Elections

proj.patch text/plain
proj-translations.patch text/plain