From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] reminder: USE=static is *not* for libraries
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 23:51:58
1 On Thursday 31 August 2006 18:53, Chris White wrote:
2 > On Thursday 31 August 2006 15:42, Doug Goldstein wrote:
3 > > I just filed bug #140776 for you because I masked out all shared
4 > > libraries and my system doesn't work. You only mentioned masking out
5 > > static libraries so I didn't mask those out.
6 > >
7 > > Please consider this a serious issue and fix it ASAP.
8 >
9 > Since when does a hal ebuild bug have anything to do with masked shared
10 > libraries?
11
12 looks like someone missed the short bus this morning
13 -mike