From: drobbins@g.o
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] xscreensaver
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 19:06:51
1 On Fri, Mar 02, 2001 at 12:18:45AM +0000, Thomas Flavel wrote:
2
3 > x11-base gets my vote; x11-apps would end up containing a lot of things,
4 > and I think it is a good thing to have them indexed (as they currently
5 > are) by what they do, not how they appear. Otherwise we would have to
6 > have an console-apps category ;) and some applications can use both...
7
8 Yes, in general that's the policy. Maybe we should add an x11-misc category
9 for xscreensaver and friends? It would be used for miscellaneous X-related
10 stuff that doesn't fit well in any other category.
13 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
14 President/CEO http://www.gentoo.org
15 Gentoo Technologies, Inc.