From: Tom Syroid <tom@×××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] PAM appears B0rked RESOLVED
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 17:43:55
1 Many thanks, Marc. I'll have to write down that search string for future
2 reference.
3
4 Interesting. I do not have tcpd in my USE string. I don't use/need
5 tcpwrappers, but I'll install it so I can build and test OpenSSH 3.5.
6 Thanks again...
7
8 /tom
11 >> Anyone know off the top of their head where I can find libwrap?
12 >
13 > qpkg -f /usr/lib/libwrap.a -vv
14 > sys-apps/tcp-wrappers-7.6-r3 *
15 >
16 > and from /usr/portage/net-misc/openssh/openssh-3.5_p1.ebuild
17 > it seems this should be necessary only if USE contains tcpd :
18 >
19 > DEPEND="${RDEPEND}
20 > sys-devel/perl
21 > sys-apps/groff
22 > tcpd? ( >=sys-apps/tcp-wrappers-7.6 )"
23 >