From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer - Vlastimil Babka
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 18:14:26
1 Christel Dahlskjaer wrote:
2 > Bordering with Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Poland you find the Czech
3 > Republic, smack bang in the centre you find Prague, one of my all time
4 > favourite places to go for a long weekend of cheap beer and much fun.
5 > Beer isn't all that comes out of this place though, they also make
6 > mighty fine Gentoo developers! As of today, the Java team has a new
7 > member; Vlastimil Babka aka Caster. 24 years old, CompSci student at the
8 > Charles University of Prague. Well, I say new, in actual facts he has
9 > been contributing for quite some time.
10 >
11 > His first love was a Commodore 64, these days, however, he splits his
12 > time between his girlfriend and playing around with experimental kernels
13 > for the MIPS processor. He likes decent music, nice food, movies,
14 > japanese culture (although he's into his japanese movies and anime it
15 > may disappoint antarus to find that he doesn't particulary like j-pop),
16 > he goes skiing, reads sci-fi and starts his day with a good dosage of
17 > webcomics.
18 >
19 > So, make sure you all welcome him onboard, and as he's Czech, I figure
20 > the beer is on him..
24 Welcome on board. Smash those packed jars!
25
26 Regards,
27 Petteri