From: Tobias Klausmann <klausman@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [RFC] Improve policy of stabilizations
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 14:14:53

On Thu, 05 Nov 2009, Petteri Räty wrote:
> In the past when smaller arches were not that active we used to > mark Java packages stable after testing by at least one arch > team. The probability to find arch specific issues in something > like Java is not so high so I think arrangements like this are > acceptable when the arch teams have problems keeping up.
For alpha, the java keywording policy is easy: don't. We currently don't have any working JVM/JRE/JDK, so there's no point in adding Java packages. We *do* have dev-java/java-config keyworded, though the reason escapes me at the moment :) Regards, Tobias -- printk("NONONONOO!!!!\n"); linux-2.6.6/drivers/atm/zatm.c