From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC - apache start page.
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 21:08:00
1 > We are thinking of changing the layout of the apache start page
2 > for the apache ebuilds. The current idea can be found:
3 >
4 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~zul/apache/
5 >
6 > If you have any comments to make. Please feel free to do so.
7
8 I like the new page, but we've always prided ourselves on the fact that
9 we provide our packages pretty much the way the package developers
10 intended. I would not object to a USE flag that allowed a user to
11 "opt-in" to get Gentoo branding, but I don't think it should be the
12 default.
13
14 Best,
15 g2boojum
16 --
17 Grant Goodyear
18 Gentoo Developer
19 g2boojum@g.o
20 http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum
21 GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76