From: James Harlow <james@××××××××××××××.nu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New USE flag - 'accessibility'
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:29:01
1 On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 10:08:28PM +0800, Mike Gardiner wrote:
2 > I would like to add support for accessibility
3 > under a USE flag named either,
4 >
5 > o accessibility, or
6 > o a11y
7 >
8 > I prefer the former, but would like opinions on which word to choose
9 > before it gets added.
10
11 accessibility - the only benefit of 'a11y' is that it takes less time
12 to type, and as it will only be set once (in make.conf), this is drowned
13 out by the fact that 'a11y' is pretty meaningless (as shown by the fact
14 you decided to spell it out in the top of the email).
17 When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. - Jonathan Swift
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list