From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: new category: games-adventure/
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 23:57:21
1 On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 23:56:40 +0200
2 Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 22:27:26 +0200
5 > hasufell <hasufell@g.o> wrote:
6 >
7 > > It was discussed with the games team way before I gave the chance for
8 > > people to do some bikeshedding here.
9
10 Sorry, I missed this.
11
12 > On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 14:19:15 -0600
13 > Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o> wrote:
14 >
15 > > > The only opinions that matters on this is the game team's.
16 > > > You will not commit this in 1 week if no one replies, only with
17 > > > express approval by them.
18
19 > Is that your opinion, or is it an actual rule? Other than serving as a
20 > team to help check your contributions, to discuss with, to ask
21 > questions to; they don't have a final say on this as far as I am aware.
22
23 I meant you can't just go and add a category without that team's permission
24 under a "if no one objects in x days" rule. You really should have that team's
25 explicit permission for something like this.
26
27 Then it goes to bikeshedlandia.
28
29 Which is what happened, so nothing to see here.
33 Ryan Hill psn: dirtyepic_sk
34 gcc-porting/toolchain/wxwidgets @ gentoo.org
35
36 47C3 6D62 4864 0E49 8E9E 7F92 ED38 BD49 957A 8463